@Sarahshealthybakes has made the ultimate wintery #GoodTemptation treat. Have a go and tag us in your bakes!
150g plain flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp bicarbonate soda
100g coconut oil (or butter)
80g coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla or salted caramel extract
1 large egg
75g chocolate chunks
Oppo ice cream (to serve)
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda.
3. In a separate bowl beat together the coconut oil and coconut sugar, then add the vanilla extract and the egg, beating again to incorporate.
4. Fold in the flour mixture, then once it’s all mixed in, fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Spoon the dough into a greased skillet. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. Leave to cool for a couple of minutes before serving with scoops of your favourite Oppo ice cream!