Handful of sultanas
2 tbsp light muscovado sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp demerara sugar
2 tubs of Oppo Double Salted Caramel
75g unsalted butter
100g plain flour
50g light brown sugar
1. Heat the over to 180C fan.
2. To make crumble topping, rub the butter and flour together with your fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Mix in the sugar. Squeeze together into small clusters and scatter on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 mins until golden.
3. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
4. Wash the apples and core each of them using an apple corer.
5. In a small bowl, mix the sultanas, muscovado sugar and cinnamon.
6. Place the apples into a heatproof oven dish and fill the hollow centres with the sultana mix.
7. Sprinkle over the demerara sugar and bake for 20-25 mins until soft and golden.
8. Remove from the oven and serve. Top each apple with a large scoop of Double Salted Caramel Oppo ice cream and sprinkle with the crumble topping for a deliciously warming dessert.