175g sweetener of choice
175g regular flour
110g butter room temperature
100g sugar free dark chocolate, roughly chopped
½ tsp salt
1 tub of Oppo Salted Caramel ice cream
1. Mix the flour and salt together. In a separate bowl, beat the sweetener and butter until creamy.
2. Mix in the egg; then gradually the flour, and chocolate chunks.
3. Lay a piece of cling film flat and put the ball of dough onto it. Shape it into a log shape, approximately 5 cm in diameter.
4. Wrap and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Cut the log into slices about 2cm thick and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
6. Bake at 190 Celsius/375 Fahrenheit for 9-11 minutes.
7. Cool the cookies on a wire wrack.
8. Leave the ice cream out to soften and sandwich between two cookies
9. Eat straight away or store in the freezer to enjoy later