· 1/3 cup melted OPPO Chocolate & Hazelnut Ice Cream
· 1 cup almond flour sifted
· 1 egg
· 1/8 cup raw honey ( or erythritol)
· 1 ripe banana ( make sure you use ripe)
· 1/8 cup chopped hazelnuts
· Pinch of salt to enhance the chocolate flavour.
PRE-HEAT OVEN TO 180C
- In a bowl, add egg, honey, and softened ice cream; beat well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together, almond flour and sea salt.
- Add in the mashed banana to the wet ingredients and whisk well.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Add the batter to a mini loaf pan, bake it at 180c for about 30-40 min or until a toothpick comes clean.
HOW TO SERVE
Warm a slice up and top it up with a scoop of Oppo and enjoy with a cup of tea.