Oppo Brothers Ice Cream Frequently Asked Questions
Are your products suitable for vegetarians?
- Yes - all of our products are suitable for vegetarians to enjoy. W
Are your products dairy-free / vegan?
- We have a vegan version of our Double Salted Caramel Swirl - this ice cream is made without dairy ingredients but made in a factory where dairy ice cream is made, so although we take extra special care to ensure that there is no dairy in this tub, it may still contain traces.
Is Oppo suitable for diabetics?
- We’ve had amazing feedback from diabetics who eat Oppo. Our carbohydrate content is at a reduced level and we use stevia leaf, which is considered safe for diabetics. We recommend diabetics monitor their body’s response when eating Oppo but we're confident that it will make a great addition to their diet.
Are your products gluten-free?
- Our Caramel Cookie and Caramelised Biscuit Swirl flavours both contain delicious biscuit pieces that contain wheat (gluten). All of our other products are made using ingredients that do not contain gluten, but may still contain traces.
Do your products contain nuts?
- Our factory does not currently produce any products containing peanuts, so we do not have peanuts as a 'may contain' allergen on any of our packs. However, we do use tree nuts in our products and others in the factory (walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds etc) - please check the nutritional information / ingredients listed against each of our products.
If the answers above don't help you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.