Warm, butterscotch-like blondies with a kick of caffeine? Yes please! Top your healthy(ish) chickpea coffee blondies with a big scoop of Oppo Brothers Double Salted Caramel Swirl ice cream and dive into sweet heaven!
Fancy treating your blondies to the best coffee? Coffee that’s freshly roasted and delivered to your door without faff? Check out our friends over at Two Chimps Coffee!
Have a go and tag us in your creations: @oppobrothers & #GoodTemptation
CHICKPEA COFFEE BLONDIES TWO CHIMPS COFFEE X OPPO BROTHERS ICE CREAM
- 400g of chickpeas
- 75g of smooth almond butter
- 100ml of maple syrup
- 1 & 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Double shot of espresso or 60ml of very strongly made coffee
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 40g of plain flour
- 60g white chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tub of Oppo Brothers Double Salted Caramel Swirl ice cream (flavour of choice)
- Extra white chocolate chips
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4. Grease a 25cm square cake tin and line with baking paper.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, then pat them with a clean towel to remove as much moisture as you can.
- Put the chickpeas in a food processor with the almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, coffee, baking powder and salt.
- Blend on a high speed until no large lumps remain.
- Add the flour and blend until evenly mixed.
- Remove the blade and stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Pour into the lined tin and spread out evenly. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and firm. A skewer inserted into the centre should come out with a few crumbs but no liquid batter. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Pop the blondies in the fridge (this makes them easier to slice neatly!), then cut them into squares with a large knife.
- To serve, place a blondie on a plate and heat it in the microwave for 10 seconds. Top with a big scoop of Oppo Brothers Double Salted Caramel Swirl ice cream plus your chosen toppings and dive in!
- Enjoy your #GoodTemptation