Calling all chocoholics! Enjoy moments of luxury with these easy-to-make, gluten-free Chocolate Brownie Cups using our Double Chocolate Brownie ice cream. Double the chocolate. Double the brownie. Double the feel good indulgence. Featuring our silky smooth Belgian milk chocolate ice cream enriched with soft chocolate brownie truffle pieces, these chocolate brownie cups are a must-have dessert to celebrate the month of love!
Have a go and tag us in your creations: @oppobrothers & #GoodTemptation
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CUPS WITH OPPO BROTHERS ICE CREAM
IngredientsChocolate Brownie Cups
- 100g of coconut sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 65g of flour
- 65g of non-dairy spread
- 30g of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tub of Oppo Brothers Double Chocolate Brownie ice cream
- Berries of choice
- Chocolate sauce
- Preheat your oven to 180C and lightly grease a muffin tray with cooking spray or melted butter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut sugar and non-dairy spread and beat until pale and fluffy.
- Add in the egg and mix until well combined.
- Sift in your dry ingredients and fold together to create a smooth, chocolatey batter.
- Divide your mixture between 6 of the molds and pop these into the oven for around 16-18 minutes.
- Once cooked, use a second tin or small round object to flatten the centre of the brownie cups as they cool. You want to firmly press down in the centre to create a little well for your ice cream filling.
- Once cooled, add a generous serving of Oppo Brothers Double Chocolate Brownie ice cream and all your favourite toppings such as berries and chocolate sauce.
- Enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Recipe & Imagery by @charleyshealth 📷
Famous for flavour, not calories.