Add a festive twist to your Belgian Chocolate Salted Caramel Sticks (or any flavoured Oppo Brothers ice cream stick) with a sweet and light meringue topping. So simple yet so delicious, just make sure you remember to snap a shot for Instagram before tucking in! These sticks feature our award-winning Salted Caramel ice cream coated in a thick layer of deliciously rich Belgian ‘no added sugar’ milk chocolate. Divine!
Have a go and tag us in your creations: @oppobrothers & #GoodTemptation
TOASTED MERINGUE OPPO BROTHERS ICE CREAM STICKS
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp of Cream of Tartar
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- Oppo Brothers ice cream sticks (you choice - flavours listed below)
- Place your egg white into a bain-marie and gently boil the water underneath.
- Add in the Cream of Tartar and start to whisk with an electric mixer to form soft peaks. You only want to heat the egg white until it feels warm, then remove your bowl from the heat.
- Gradually add in the icing sugar whilst mixing and watch your mixture turn super glossy!
- Continue to mix until all of the sugar is incorporated and you're left with a beautifully shiny meringue mixture.
- Coat your Oppo Brothers ice cream stick of choice in a generous amount of your meringue.
- For a finishing touch, use a kitchen torch to caramelise!
- Enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Recipe & Imagery by @charleyshealth 📷
Famous for flavour, not calories.