Terms & Conditions
OPPO BROTHERS 'WIN £1,000 TO DO GOOD'
16TH - 23RD JANUARY 2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
For any general or technical questions relating to this Promotion, please contact the Oppo Brothers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Oppo Brothers. The “main prize” refers to £1,000 and a box of 6 tubs of Oppo ice cream. The “second tier prize” refers to 500 x vouchers for a free tub of Oppo ice cream, and 1000 x vouchers for £2 off Oppo ice cream.
- This promotion (the “Promotion”) is only open to residents of the UK who are aged 18 years or over at the date on which they enter the Promotion, but excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- The Promotion will close at 23:59 GMT on 23/01/2022 (the “Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be eligible to win the prize.
- No purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. One entry per person.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must fill out the form at https://www.oppobrothers.com/pages/feelgoodfund
- Main prize giveaway: One winner will be selected on 24th January 2023 at the discretion of the Promoter and will be chosen on the merit of the entry answer. The winners will be contacted via email. Second tier prize giveaway: 500 winners of the free tub vouchers will be selected on 25th January 2023 at random. 1000 winners of the £2 off vouchers will be selected on 25th January 2023 at random.
- All costs and expenses not included within the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any tax payable by the winner as a result of the prize being awarded will be the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. The prize cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged or transferred. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned.
- There is no cash alternative available in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Prize is £1,000 to be paid by bank transfer. To receive this, the winner(s) must submit a List detailing the items on which the Prize money will be spent and the retailer from where they will be purchased. The Prize must be used for the purpose(s) stated in the entry application only and the Promoter reserves the right to ask for the Prize money back if the winner does not supply 1/ receipts for all items purchased as per the List supplied by the winner and 2/ photographic evidence of the purchased items in the List in use within 60 days of the Prize money being transferred.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winner(s) hereby recognises and agrees that, provided they have given their consent, the Promoter may use their name and likeness for marketing and the winner may be asked to participate in publicity connected with the Promotion.
- Incomplete entries or entries not made in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay entry to the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instruction forming part of this Promotion's entry requirements or where a participant has gained an unfair advantage or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Entrants acknowledge that Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter shall not have any liability to them in connection with the promotion.
- If the Promoter fails to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter is responsible for loss or damage an entrant suffers that is a foreseeable result of the Promoter's breach of these terms and conditions or its negligence, but it is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of the Promoter's breach or if it was contemplated by an entrant and the Promoter at the time that the entrant entered the promotion.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, are governed by UK law. Each entrant can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Promotion and these terms and conditions in the UK courts. For any general or technical questions relating to this giveaway, please contact the Oppo Brothers team at email@example.com.