We've curated 6 FREE FESTIVE RECIPES using our award-winning ice cream as a core part of each - they're also healthier twists on the calorie-laden originals!
Simply click the flavours below to add them to your basket and we'll deliver the ice cream direct to your door so you've got the right flavours to hand.
Christmas Pudding Fool using our Canadian Maple Walnut Crunch ice cream, finished with a generous drizzle of melted dark chocolate and orange peel.
This dessert not only looks fantastic but is actually super easy to make - trust us.
Have a go and tag us in your creations @oppobrothers.
Christmas Pudding Fool
INGREDIENTS (Creates 2 medium puds)
- Small fruit cake (crumbled)
- 1 tub of Oppo's Canadian Maple Walnut Crunch ice cream
- 30ml - Brandy or rum of choice (optional)
- 100g – Dark (semi-sweet) chocolate (chopped & melted)
- Orange ring strips
- Chocolate curls
- Chopped pecans
Note: you can use small or medium plastic moulds from a Christmas pudding.
- Leave Oppo's Canadian Maple Walnut Crunch ice cream out of the freezer for 10-15 minutes to soften.
- Line moulds with plastic wrap, extending plastic about 3cm over edge of moulds
- Mix Oppo's Canadian Maple Walnut Crunch ice cream, cake and brandy together in batches until combined.
- Spoon ice-cream mixture into moulds.
- Cover with plastic wrap then foil and freeze overnight
- To serve, melt the chocolate over a hot water basin or microwave.
- Just before serving, turn puddings onto a baking paper-lined tray; gently peel away plastic, transfer puddings to serving plates.
- To finish, drizzle chocolate sauce over puddings; decorate with chopped pecans, orange ring strips and chocolate curls.
- Then, most importantly, enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Love, Team Oppo x
Recipe & Imagery - Jelena Fairweather @into.trends