We've curated 6 FREE FESTIVE RECIPES using our award-winning ice cream as a core part of each - they're also healthier twists on the calorie-laden originals!
Simply click the flavours below to add them to your basket and we'll deliver the ice cream direct to your door so you've got the right flavours to hand.
This time, we have a luxurious Profiterole Wreath for you - puffy pastry with a cherry purée and Colombian Chocolate & Hazelnut ice cream filling in each.
This dessert not only looks fantastic but is actually super easy to make - trust us.
Have a go and tag us in your creations @oppobrothers.
Colombian Chocolate & Hazelnut Profiterole Wreath
Profiteroles (8 Servings)
- 3 Eggs (for the dough)
- 1 Egg (for the glazing)
- 200ml – Water
- 100g – Plain flour
- 80g – Butter
- 10g – Natvia sweetener (optional)
- Pinch of salt
Profiterole filling (8 Servings)
- Frozen cherries
- 2 tbsp – Natvia sweetener
- 1 tub of Oppo's Colombian Chocolate & Hazelnut ice cream
- 80% dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 180 degrees fan-assisted.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the butter, sweetener, salt and water together. Bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Using a wooden spoon, quickly stir in the plain flour until combined.
- Return pan to medium-high heat and cook, stirring vigorously, until mixture pulls away from the sides and a film forms on the bottom of the pan (this takes around about 3 minutes.)
- Remove from heat and transfer contents to a bowl to cool slightly (about 3 minutes.)
- Add 3 eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition and waiting until each is entirely incorporated before adding the next egg.
- Pipe large circles about 1 ½ inch wide and 1-inch tall on a baking sheet.
- Dip your finger in water and press down the piped points so they don't burn.
- Combine the last egg with water to make an egg wash and brush on each surface of each profiterole.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Once golden, reduce temperature to 175C and open the door slightly. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Place the profiteroles back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- For the frozen cherry filling, blend frozen cherries with 2 tbsp of sweetener to make a berry purée .
- Cut the profiteroles in halves, spoon some cherry filling into a half as well as a scoop of Oppo's Colombian Chocolate & Hazelnut ice cream and add the other profiterole half back on top.
- Place the 7-8 profiteroles (depending on size) onto a serving plate in a wreath shape
- To serve, melt 80% dark chocolate in a hot water basin and drizzle over the profiteroles.
- To finish, decorate with cherries, small sticks of rosemary and slightly sprinkle with icing sugar to create a snow effect. Optional of course!
- Then, most importantly, enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Love, Team Oppo x
Recipe & Imagery - Jelena Fairweather @into.trends