Raspberry & Vanilla Ice Cream Bars | Recipes | Oppo Brothers
We’ve created a delicious recipe to control portion size and make it handy to enjoy an ice cream moment during those ‘haven’t stopped for a second’ days.
For the base:
100g - Oat Flour
50g - Ground Almonds
3 tbsp - Honey
2 tbsp - Coconut Oil (Melted)
50ml - Milk of Choice (Almond)
For the raspberry jam:
150g – Raspberries (Frozen)
2 tbsp - Honey
4 tbsp - Chia Seeds
For the topping:
1 Tub of Oppo’s Raspberry & Vanilla ice cream
Handful of Flaked Almonds
- Mix together the ingredients to form a dough and press into the base of a lined loaf tin. Bake at 180C for 10 minutes then leave to cool.
- Meanwhile place the raspberries in a pan with the syrup and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in the chia seeds and set aside to thicken and leave to cool.
- Spread the jam over the base evenly and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Get out your tub of Oppo’s Raspberry & Vanilla ice cream 5 minutes beforehand to soften then spread over the jam evenly.
- Scatter over flaked almonds then return to the freezer for at least 30 minutes - then pop out, slice into bars and enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Love, Team Oppo x
Recipe & Imagery – Pamela Higgins @spamellab