Ever thought about serving crêpes with scoops of our Cookies & Cream ice cream? We can confirm, it's the flipping best! Level up your Pancake Day this year and give these easy-to-make, gluten-free protein crêpes a go. Roll them around fresh juicy berries, topped with #GoodTemptation and lashings of chocolate sauce for a dessert too good for words!
Have a go and tag us in your creations: @oppobrothers & #GoodTemptation
PROTEIN CRÊPES WITH OPPO BROTHERS ICE CREAM
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 30g of protein powder (of your choice)
- 1 & 1/4 cups of milk (of your choice)
- 3 egg whites
- Oil / cooking spray
- 1 tub of Oppo Brothers Cookies & Cream ice cream
- Berries of choice
- Pomegranate seeds
- Chocolate sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the plain flour and protein powder.
- Make a well in the centre and add in the olive oil, egg whites and start to whisk this together whilst gradually pouring in the milk.
- Once you're left with a smooth crêpe batter, heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and lightly coat with oil / cooking spray.
- Add a ladle of crêpe batter into the pan, tilting to evenly spread the batter around.
- Cook until bubbles start to appear on the surface, then flip and repeat on the other side.
- Continue this process for the remaining batter, then roll the crêpes around berries of your choice such as raspberries & also pomegranate seeds.
- Serve topped with a generous serving of Oppo Brothers Cookies & Cream ice cream and lashings of chocolate.
- Enjoy your #GoodTemptation
Recipe & Imagery by @charleyshealth 📷
Famous for flavour, not calories.